Select your Country:
Is your Issue Covered by Warranty?
• Damage or binding failure due to defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase.
• Lifetime* warranty on baseplates and heelcups.
Not Covered By Warranty:
• Lost parts.
• Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, or normal wear and tear.
• Holes in ankle straps caused by boot eye-lets.
• Damage caused by low chairlifts or moving vehicles.
• Damage or wear to boots caused by binding contact points.
• Damage caused by solvents, adhesives or Loc-Tite.
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
Select the involved parts:
*The binding image and parts below may not reflect your exact model.
Please select the part/ or parts that are most like your binding model.
Binding purchase year:
It seems that the damage to your binding is not covered by Union’s warranty policy, or is outside of the warranty timeframe.
Union Replacement Parts
Click the link below to shop for Genuine Union Replacement Parts.SHOP FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS HERE
Union Parts Request
If you have a Union binding that is in need of a part not covered by warranty and not available in our Genuine Parts selection, please submit a Part Request application and a Union representative will be in touch with you shortly. In the case that we have the part available, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the part and shipping.SUBMIT A PART REQUEST HERE
Please contact your local distributor or go to your local shop explaining your problem. Remember to provide pictures and your address.
01. General Info:
Find My Size
02. Riding Ability:
03. Riding Style:
Steep, Deep, Hard Charging
Soft and surfy carving
Ride any terrain
Maximum freestyle flex
Destroy the resort
Instant edge-to-edge response
Jumps, rails, and pipe
Climb Up, Ride Down
04. Our Recommendation:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Looks like you're in US.
Go to Union Binding Company US.